Located on the stunning Caribbean coast, Grand Palladium Punta Cana & Spa is a luxurious resort that offers the perfect blend of romantic ambiance, striking scenery and excellent service making this a place you’ll want to consider for your destination wedding. The Grand Palladium brand is well-versed in South Asian weddings so their team will take care of you and your guests with excellent service from start to finish.
Read on to see why Grand Palladium Punta Cana is an incredible place for South Asian destination weddings.
Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa Overview
Grand Palladium Punta Cana is just 20 minutes from the airport so you and your guests won’t have to wait long to get pampered by the staff here. It has 582 beautiful and fully-equipped rooms that were designed to be the perfect relaxing atmosphere in between all of your adventures at the resort.
One of the major benefits of having a destination wedding here is the opportunity to celebrate with your loved ones in a beautiful, exotic location. Located right on the exclusive shores of Bavaro Beach, this beachfront resort offers perfect views of crystal-clear waters, and lush tropical gardens. It’s the perfect setting for a romantic and memorable wedding.
This is a family-friendly resort and we love that everything is centrally located and close to the kid-friendly amenities (mini club and baby club), and main pools and within walking distance to the beach, Sports Center and Merengue Theater.
It offers an incredible number of features so everyone on your guest list will find something to do that they will love.
- 8 à la carte restaurants, 2 show cooking restaurants, and 19 bars, including an Xtra Time Sports Bar. 24-hour room service available for a small fee.
- Family Selection service with daily themed program of activities at the El Castillo del Pirata baby club (for 1 to 3-year-olds), the mini club (for 4 to 12-year-olds) and the Black & White Junior Club (for 13 to 18-year-olds).
- Six freshwater pools: This includes a fun kid’s water park with a full selection of services and swim-up bars.
- Casino onsite
- Live music every night
- Sunset Theater which features shows and games every night
- Zentropia Palladium Wellness & Spa
- Classes for everyone: You’ll enjoy a variety of classes including Zumba, yoga, pilates, aerobics, crafts, and more.
- Gym: You’ll find everything you need in their luxury gym with workout areas, strength training equipment, cardio machines and more.
- Sports activities: Golf (additional fee), aqua gym, water polo, mini golf, table tennis, archery, BB Guns, darts, billiards, soccer, beach volleyball set, 4 badminton courts, 6 hard-floor tennis courts, 4 paddle courts, 6 petanque courts
- Water sports: Catamaran, windsurfing, kayaks, banana boats, high Seas Fishing (4hrs basic tour excursion)*, diving courses with international certification (PADI)*, glass bottom boat*, diving and snorkeling excursions to Isla Catalina*, catamaran and windsurf courses* (* = additional fee)
South Asian Destination Wedding Packages at Grand Palladium Punta Cana
Shaadi Royal Bliss Package
The Shaadi Royal Bliss package is fully customizable and was designed by renowned designer, Karen Bussen. You can choose which of the following events you’d like to include in your package or include all of them for a special discounted rate. Your options for events include the following:
- Mehndi party: This includes everything for a four-hour event. This includes mehndi for the bride and guests, open bar for the duration of the event plus South Asian appetizers. Your event will include gorgeous South-Asian inspired décor and a sound system for the party.
- Sangeet: This includes everything for a four-hour event either indoors or on the beach. You’ll have beautiful décor including a white sofa booth for the couple and a fabric backdrop in your chosen color palette. Guests will have a “Desi lounge” seating area complete with floor cushions and carpets in your chosen colors. You’ll have traditional dinner seating with your choice of linen overlays. You’ll enjoy an open bar as well as a formal buffet full of Indian dishes, DJ, and orchids as centerpieces at each table.
- Ceremony: This includes two hours and you’ll have a beautiful mandap in red and gold or white and gold, flowers, throne chairs for the couple and Tiffany chairs for the parents. Guests will have white garden or Tiffany chairs with couture chair caps or chair scarves in your choice of colors. Sikh ceremonies will have cushions for guests. Guests will also enjoy refreshments including juices, water, and a fresh fruit station.
- Reception: This includes everything for a four-hour event with an open bar and welcome signature cocktail. You’ll have your choice of Indian-style buffet menu prepared by their Indian Chef as well. Your wedding will have classic wedding seating at round tables, with your choice of linen overlays and tiffany chairs in white, gold or silver with your choice of couture chair scarves in your choice of colors from the Simple Stunning Collection. Tables will have coordinating napkins. Décor will also include lanterns and votive centerpieces for the couple’s table, gold chargers and lantern centerpiece for the guest tables. Your wedding stage will have a soft, and fabric backdrop for the couple in the chosen color scheme. You’ll get professional DJ equipment to spin all your favorite music.
All weddings also include:
- Private check-in for the wedding couple
- Ceremony location (choose from numerous options at each resort)
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Ceremony sound system (i-Pod-compatible system with microphone and speaker for duration of ceremony)
- Breakfast in bed for the wedding couple
- Honeymoon package
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Wedding gift
- Special turndown service
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Dinner reservation at one of the restaurants on site (non-private, restaurant subject to availability and group size)
- Sparkling toast immediately following the ceremony.
- Free access to the Hydrotherapy Area at Zentropia Spa & Wellness and 15% Discount on spa services (not applicable to hair and makeup packages)
- A night at Chic Cabaret & Restaurant for the wedding couple
As you can see, each event includes everything you need, from the food to chic flowers and décor.
Weddings at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa offer the perfect experience that includes excellent food, entertainment, surroundings, and service from a staff that understands South Asian weddings. You’ll be impressed with how much there is to see and do without having to leave the resort. And with South Asian wedding packages that provide everything you’ll need, you can count on this resort to be the best place for your dream wedding.
South Asian weddings in Dominican Republic
South Asian weddings at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Why Choose Indian Destination Wedding
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, and our summary of average South Asian destination wedding costs.
Learn about different destinations and resorts that have the best perks for South Asian weddings by contacting us online or call at 888-485-0005.