Congrats on your engagement! If you’ve considered having your wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean, you might be asking: What’s the average cost of an Indian Destination Wedding? Is it possible to have a destination wedding that is unforgettable and affordable there?
The answer: YES…if you choose a seasoned wedding specialist to help you. That’s where we come in.We only specialize in South Asian destination weddings in Mexico and the Caribbean. So, we know which resorts and vendors best understand our traditions and can execute everything flawlessly. Plus, our founder has the unique experience of overseeing a DJ company and travel agency so we our relationships with the resorts are deep-rooted.
Typical South Asian Destination Wedding Costs
There are many factors that influence what you’ll pay. They include:
- the number of guests
- how lavish of a wedding you’d like
- your choice of destination
- your venue
- when you’d like to get married
- the vendors you’ll hire (such as the florist, photographer and mehndi artist)
- your décor
We know what you’re thinking…and here’s the good news:
These costs don’t mean that you’ll have to break your budget
That is, if you choose the right wedding specialist
A destination wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean doesn’t need to cost more than one you’d have at home.
And with our relationships with the local all-inclusive resorts there, we have been able to secure:
- Special packages
- Special savings
- Add-ons that won’t break the bank
- And much more!
If you go to the resorts directly, you won’t be able to get access to what we can.
“All our guests raved about how it was one of the best weddings they’d been to, and Ateet did everything he could to make the booking process for our guests as smooth as possible. My husband and I also appreciated all of Ateet’s help in the actual wedding planning process…”
-Ronak and Gopi
So, what can you expect to pay?
You’ve probably seen sample pricing for destination weddings listed on many other websites. But you may have noticed everyone mentions a different price.
Why? That is because there are so many factors involved in creating sample prices or detailed, personalized price quotes as we’ve shared above. So, the sample prices you are seeing are based off of one in hundreds of possible scenarios.
We want to make sure you have the most helpful information so you can make the best decision for your wedding. That’s why we recommend you contact us to get the most accurate pricing.
We think you’ll find that a destination wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean is actually more affordable than you think.
So, here is your next step
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation. We’ll go over our process and answer all of your questions so you feel completely comfortable.
Our promise to you:
- We don’t believe in being pushy or salesy. We’ll share how you can work with us and how it’ll benefit you most. But your conversation with us will feel like you’re talking to a good friend, not a used car salesman.
- We’ll give you the most accurate, up-to-date information.
- Should you decide to get a price quote, we’ll share what works for your budget only. We don’t believe in pushing clients to make choices that make them overspend.
- We’ll answer all of your questions in detail.
- Should you choose to work with us, you’ll get your own, personalized contact and you’ll never feel like just another client.
We can’t wait to discuss your dream wedding!