Travel Concierge and Logistics | Wedding Planning | Entertainment Services
There’s no doubt that your to-do list for your wedding seems to grow day by day as you try to figure out how to bring it all together. That’s why we are thrilled to bring you three in-house services that will dramatically shorten that list and help fast-track your wedding plans. With us, you won’t need to sacrifice or compromise to get the destination wedding experience you and your guests deserve.
We offer 3 in-house services that we know you’ll love.
Travel concierge and logistics
This is the first step you’ll take when working with us and it’s required if you’d like any of the other services. Why? Because bringing together the logistics is necessary before any of the other decisions can be made. And, it ensures your wedding will run more smoothly because our teams already know each other and work well together.
Here’s how it works.
1 We’ll take you through our Dream Wedding Assessment that will help us match you to the perfect resort.
2. We’ll bring you a list of the top ones that match your vision and budget perfectly. We only show you the resorts that are experienced with South Asian weddings and will match all of your needs perfectly. You’ll never get matched to something that is above your budget or doesn’t have what you want in a resort.
3. Sit back and relax as we negotiate the room rates and set up a contract for the resort. We’ve been able to negotiate and get incredible perks such as:
- local tours
- free honeymoons
- free flight for the couple to the destination
- free anniversary stays
- and more!
4. We’ll build out a complimentary website that will give your guests all the information they need about your wedding in one place. They will be able to book their room directly through it.
5. Lastly, we’ll provide you with a few special bonuses we know you’ll love including free e-cards to send to your guests, onsite travel concierge services, surprises for your guests upon arrival, VIP check-in upon arrival with free drinks, fast service and immediate access to the resort, and more.
From here, we highly recommend adding on the following optional services:
Destination weddings can have many moving parts so having a wedding planner on your side can make the entire experience much smoother. We are proud of our talented and experienced wedding planning team who are ready to make your wedding everything you deserve.
Why hire our wedding planners? One of the top reasons is that they will be there to ensure all of the little details of the wedding are in order so you and your family members can focus on having fun with the guests. We believe your wedding is one of the most special experiences of your life. Choosing our wedding planners will help you be fully present for all of the beauty of it.
And, since our wedding planners have already worked with our travel concierge team, you’ll have a dream team who works seamless together to get things done right.
Our team will:
- Create and oversee timelines for every aspect of your destination wedding. This will not only keep everything on track but also save you money in the long run by helping you avoid going overtime during your wedding events and incurring any additional fees as a result. Let them handle the to-do lists so you can focus on the more fun parts of the wedding experience!
- Arrange and go on scouting trips with you so you can see your venue options in person. While the travel concierge team will help narrow down your venue choices, the wedding planner will go with you to see them if you choose.
- Finding the vendors and negotiating their rates. Our wedding planners are in-the-know when it comes to vendors that truly understand South Asian weddings and our beautiful cultural customs. They will be able to help you find the best ones for your needs whether you choose to have your wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean.
- Oversee every event of your wedding. They will ensure that all of the moving parts of your wedding work together and flow easily.
Collectively, our team has more than 60 years of experience which means we’ll know how to take care of you and your guests the way you deserve! Our team is skilled in planning weddings of all faiths whether you are Hindu, Sikh, Christian, or Muslim. And, if you and your partner happen to be different faiths or cultures, we have experience bringing together both sides so that they are the fullest expression of each of you blended together.
At the end of the day, you want your wedding to be fun, memorable, and full of meaningful moments for you, your family and your guests. We’ll make sure we match your vision for your wedding so that it will be everything you want (and more)!
One of the top aspects of your wedding that guests will remember is your entertainment options. When they are good, they make the wedding that much more exciting.
Our entertainment team is deeply experienced in supporting weddings in Mexico and the Caribbean. They have been in the business since 1996 and each one is well-versed in creating the perfect playlist for your wedding that will get the crowd moving!
In fact, our founder has deep roots in the DJ and entertainment business and has brought together a team that has known each other for years. This means that we already have relationships with the resorts there so we know how each one works and how to make the most of the space, and set up options regardless of which resort you choose.
Adding on our entertainment services also creates a cost savings for you and ensures that your wedding dream team will be complete.
- Dhol players
- And so much more! If you need it, we’ll make it happen.
No matter which service you choose, you’ll have a team deeply committed to ensuring you are truly happy on your wedding day. Count on us to help make your wedding a dream wedding!