One of the reasons people like to have a South Asian wedding is that you get to have some of the most incredibly beautiful backdrops for your wedding events. And if you are looking for one that will give you some stunning views and luxury at every turn, you’ll want to check out Hyatt Ziva Cancun.
The Hyatt Ziva Cancun allows you to give the excellent destination wedding experience to your guests that they deserve. One of the things you’ll notice right away when you visit the Hyatt Ziva Cancun is that it is truly a luxury resort with top-notch service. From the décor to the quality of the food, your guests will be impressed from beginning to end. It offers a tropical village-like layout that is relaxing and inviting.
The hotel is located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport making it easy to access for all of your guests. Once you arrive, you’ll immediately notice that the hotel is situated so that every guest will have an excellent view of the ocean thanks to the fact that it is almost entirely surrounded by the Caribbean Ocean. And all guests will love is that each room comes with a private balcony so you’ll really get to appreciate the ocean breeze, sunshine and gorgeous setting. The Hyatt Ziva Cancun is located in the hotel zone which means that you’ll have fun attractions close by such as the beautiful architecture of the El Rey Ruins, Playa Delfines which offers picturesque sunset views minus the large crowds plus night clubs, shopping centers, and more. The location also offers access to golf courses (including one right on the resort) and an interactive aquarium.
This resort allows up to have up to 200 guests. It has both adults-only and family-friendly sections on the property so if guests will children will have amenities and ample space for their kids. Adult guests also have access to dining options and amenities at its sister property, Hyatt Zilara Cancun.
The resort allows you to totally customize your wedding package instead of making you choose from just a few pre-made options. We and our clients appreciate this because no two couples and their visions for their wedding are the same. So, they can create the wedding they have always wanted by mixing and matching from various options for food, location, décor and every other wedding detail. And when it comes to the dining options, there are 17 restaurants, lounges and bars that are headed by their internationally trained chef so you and your guests will always find some delicious to eat here.
You can choose from the following locations on site for your wedding functions:
- Sahara Beach: Excellent for wedding ceremony, reception, mehndi, sangeet and welcome events for up to 400 guests.
- Cliff gazebo: The most popular option among our clients! Excellent for wedding ceremony and cocktail for up to 65 guests.
- Punta Vista Terrace: Excellent for wedding ceremony, welcome dinner, reception, or cocktail hour for up to 200 guests.
- Sky Terrace: Another popular option! Excellent for wedding ceremony, welcome dinner, reception and cocktail hour for up to 150 guests.
- Elements Ballroom: Excellent for wedding ceremony, welcome dinner, mehndi, sangeet, reception and cocktail hour for up to 745 guests.
Standout amenities and experience
At Hyatt, your guests will love the following experiences:
- Hyatt Ziva Pier: This is the perfect spot for watching sunrises and sunsets!
- On-site microbrewery: Beer enthusiastis will love trying out the homemade artisan beer and meeting the onsite brewmaster.
- Dolphin Encounter: This experience lets you swim with dolphins and learn more about them.
- Spectacular pools: If you need some pool time, you’ll love that 3 infinity pools, including an adults-only pool, plus 3 over sized hot tubs.
- KidZ Club: Parents will love taking there kids here because it offers so many activities to keep the kids busy including a water park and tree-house.
- @Moodz Teen Club: This lounge and club offers teens a chance to meet new friends and enjoy fun activities like karaoke and outdoor parties.
- Classes and daily activities: The resort offers many fun classes that you’ll enjoy such as dance classes, Spanish classes, and even an underwater expedition.
- Live entertainment: If you want to impress your guests, make sure you catch a show with them at the resort. You’ll enjoy professional musicians, brilliant dancers, and incredible acrobatics.
- Spa: This is an optional extra but well worth it. The spa on the resort is an eco-holistic, Mayan-inspired spot with 13 treatment rooms and six beachfront palapas. Take some time to relish the hydrotherapy circuit facing the sea or get pampered at the beauty salon.
The Hyatt Ziva Cancun resort offers adventure, luxury and relaxation complete with gorgeous views of the Caribbean Ocean. For South Asian weddings, this is the place you’ll want to keep in mind!
Ready to plan your wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.