From the very start of Swati and Anish’s wedding highlights video, you’ll notice something right away: This was a truly luxurious wedding!
Set at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya resort, their destination wedding had everything needed to honor South Asian customs while adding a modern touch. Every detail from the bride’s makeup and clothing to the décor and food was purposeful, thoughtful, impeccable and chic.
We felt lucky to have this beautiful couple as our clients!
Here is what Anish had to say about their experience:
“Indian Destination Wedding (Ateet) not only made our destination wedding dream come true but made it the most memorable and hassle-free experience. We were not too sure and were just considering the idea of a destination wedding with our wedding coordinator (Dream Shaadi) till Ateet came into the picture and the next thing we knew that we were shortlisting the resorts around Riviera Maya, Cancun (MX). The analysis provided from Ateet was detailed and spot on.
It didn’t take us long to finalize Hard Rock Riviera Maya and the rest was history. Right from the contract clauses, event spaces, room accommodations to travel arrangements, everything was flawless. The communication and proactiveness I feel are the key things when you are planning to do a wedding away from your home (US) and Indian Destination Wedding superseded our expectations. Not to mention his personal relationships with these resorts really took us a long way to see that smile on our guest faces.
I could not thank Indian Destination Wedding enough but could only recommend to anyone who is looking for a professional and astounding services but at the same time need that personal touch which Ateet brings to the whole experience.”
It was hard for us to pick just a few images to fully capture the depth of the beauty of this wedding. But as you browse them, take note of some of the key takeaways that every bride should think about as they plan a destination wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean:
- Swati and Anish’s wedding was big, but it still felt warm and intimate. Choosing to have it at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya gave guests many options for entertainment while getting a chance to connect with each other and of course the bride and groom.
- While tropical destination weddings are known for having a more laid-back vibe, that doesn’t mean you can’t make it ultra glam if that’s your style. And if you want a more simple, classic look, that’s perfect, too. Swati’s hair and makeup choices (by Styles by Swati- Salon SBS) were especially elegant and she made sure every part of the wedding had the same vibe. At the end of the day, it’s your wedding and your album and video will highlight your tastes and your personality. Make sure that everything echoes who you are as a couple.
- The couple had nighttime shots of them in front of their mandap. This allowed them to have that private time to take pictures together. Thanks to the incredible work of Catch Motion Studio they got to capture their décor details in a way that made everything just glow! That’s the power of having the right team on your side for your destination wedding!
- Their wedding colors complimented the surroundings perfectly and helped emphasize the tropical vibe of the wedding. We love that the colors they chose for the mandap helped make it pop against the beautiful turquoise ocean which served as the stunning backdrop. This is a very simple way to add a luxurious touch to wedding photos and give them an editorial feel.
- Because they chose to have the wedding outdoors on the beach, more of the wedding décor budget could focus on the mandap without needing as much for other things. Elegant seating and a beautiful chandelier helped elevate the look even further and clear glass flooring added a unique twist.
This wedding wouldn’t have been so incredible without the help of our amazing vendor partners!
Planning and design: Dream Shaadi
Hair and Makeup: Styles by Swati-SBS Salon
Décor: Zuniga Production & Events
Cinematography: Majestic Films
Lighting: PSAV Mexico
Photography: Catch Motion Studio
Venue and catering: Hard Rock Riviera Maya
Ready to plan out your wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.
Learn about different destinations and resorts that have the best perks for South Asian weddings by contacting us at 888-485-0005 or use our online contact form