When you want a wedding that will be unforgettable, you can’t go wrong with choosing one of the properties offered by Palace Resorts. Their collection includes 7 properties that each offer beautiful views and luxurious amenities that will make your stay there be exciting. Let’s take a brief look at each of the locations and find out what Palace Resorts can offer you if you choose to have your wedding at one of its properties.
What makes Palace Resorts so special?
Over the past few years, Palace has worked to ensure that South Asian brides have all they need for their destination weddings there by having large facilities for receptions that hold up to 300 guests to mandap décor and much more.
When you have your wedding there, you’ll enjoy incredible South Asian cuisine made by a South Asian chef. Their menu includes:
- Butter Chicken
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Indian Snacks
- Samosas and Vegetable Kabobs
- Chickpea Masala
- Shrimp Tikka
- Chicken Tikka
- Cauliflower with Turmeric
- Chicken Seek Kabab
- Lemon Rice & Jeera Rice
- Colorful Marzipan of Almond, Walnut and Saffron
Palace Resorts Properties
Moon Palace Cancun and The Grand at Moon Palace These are two resorts but are both on the same property. Moon Palace offers three sections: Sunrise, Nizuc and Golf. Many of our clients love The Grand at Moon Palace. If you are booked at the Grand, you have access to all of Moon Palace. If you are booked at Sunrise or Nizuc, you will have access to everything except the Grand (but can purchase a day pass to access it if you wish).
|Moon Palace Jamaica This resort is ranked among the top resorts in Jamaica.With four pools, a full service spa, and located within walking distance to downtown Ocho Rios, you’ll be able to make your vacation tailored to perfection.|
|Beach Palace: The breathtaking Beach Palace offers luxurious accommodations, masterfully prepared dining experiences, and options to keep you pampered and relaxed from the beginning to the end of your holiday. This resort is for families and couples as well.|
|Playacar Palace: Located in the picturesque Playa del Carmen, Playacar Palace was is great for families and couples so if your guests bring children, this resort will ensure they have fun, too! Playacar Palace is an oceanfront property so you’ll enjoy the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea for total relaxation.|
Perks and benefits
The biggest benefit you’ll love at Palace Resorts is that the more people you have at your wedding, the longer you can celebrate. Here is what you’ll earn depending n the number of rooms or room nights you book in your reservation:
- Every 10 to 19 rooms or 30 – 59 room nights, receive a one-hour private cocktail reception
- Every 20 to 24 rooms or 60 – 74 room nights, receive a two-hour private event function
- Every 25 to 35 rooms or 75 – 107 room nights, receive nine hours of private events up to 3 days
- Every 36 to 50 rooms or 108 -152 room nights, receive ten hours of private events up to 3 days
- Every 51 to 99 rooms or 153 – 299 room nights, receive 15 hours of private events up to 3 days
- Every 100+ rooms or 300+ room nights, receive unlimited days of events
- (Mandatory minimum stay per room is 3 nights)
In addition to earning free events, Palace Resorts offers a complimentary Symbolic Ceremony if you are having a more intimate, smaller wedding for up to 30 guests.
As long as your entire group reaches a minimum of 14 nights at the Resort (required 3-night stay for guests at Moon Palace Jamaica and 4 night required stay for guests at Le Blanc), you’ll get:
- Private location for the ceremony
- Minister/Priest to perform the ceremony
- Bridal bouquet of 20 roses and boutonniere
- Chairs and sparkling wine for your guests
- CD system so you can play your own songs during the ceremony
- Reception dinner at one of the hotel restaurant in a semi private area for a maximum of 30
- A complimentary honeymoon package
Ready to plan out your wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list. Learn about different destinations and resorts that have the best perks for South Asian weddings by contacting us online today or call 888-485-0005.