Lush, gorgeous greenery accented with state-of-the-art architecture plus beaches that have an unmatched beauty all add up to an experience you can find in one place: Costa Mujeres. And if you’re looking for an all-inclusive resort there for your wedding, look no further than the Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres.
It has offerings exclusively designed for the size and unique features of South Asian weddings because the staff has a great deal of experience with them. That means that everything from your venue to your food to your décor will echo our beautiful culture and chic tastes in a way that only a resort with this much experience can do. Let’s dive into everything you’ll get when you have your wedding here.
South Asian weddings in Playa Mujeres, Mexico
South Asian weddings at Grand Palladium Cost Mujeres
The Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres is a beachfront property that prides itself on offering five-star luxury and a five-star customer experience. It is about 45 minutes from Cancun airport. It has 674 luxury rooms with balcony or terrace, hydro massages and stunning views which you can see here. It offers many features that will make it the perfect getaway experience for you and your guests including the following:
- 8 à la carte restaurants, 2 show cooking restaurants, and 19 bars, including an Xtra Time Sports Bar.
- Family Selection service with daily themed program of activities at the baby club (for 1–3 year olds), kids club (for 4–12 year olds) and teens club (for kids aged 11 up).
- Three beautiful pools: This includes a fun kid’s water park with a full selection of services and swim-up bars.
- Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre: This has 8 illuminated clay tennis courts, 1 soccer field for teams of 7, 1 paddle tennis court, and bar-cafeteria with TVs to watch tennis among other sports
- A stunning amphitheater with 360-degree visibility.
- Zentropia Palladium Wellness & Spa
- Baby Club (access subject to current COVID restrictions): Childcare professionals will pamper and care for your 1 to 3-year old while you get some quality time with your partner or friends. The Baby Club is equipped with padded furniture and toys suited to this age group and it includes a colourful nursery, fitted with cradles, changing mats and toddler care essentials for nap time.
- Teen Club
- Classes for everyone: You’ll enjoy a variety of classes including Zumba, yoga, pilates, aerobics, crafts, and more.
- Gym: You’ll find everything you need in their luxury gym with workout areas, strength training equipment, cardio machines and more.
- Chic Cabaret Trs Coral Hotel: Trs Coral Hotel is located on the grounds and you’ll have access to this beautiful restaurant complete with a cabaret show nightly. Come for the beautiful choreography, acrobatics and impressive soundtrack, covering everything from classic 50’s rock all the way up to present day pop.
- Xbox Gaming Corners (access subject to current COVID restrictions): These are official areas to play Xbox, fully equipped with Xbox One S consoles and located in special zones. Enjoy over 25 games, which are constantly updated by Xbox Game Pass, as well as online games available through Xbox Live. Plus, don´t miss a chance to enjoy an Xbox One X in the privacy of your own room (Availability subject to room category.)
Shaadi Royal Bliss Package: Grand Palladium’s Wedding Offerings for South Asian Weddings
The Shaadi Royal Bliss package is fully customizable and was designed by renowned designer, Karen Bussen. You can choose which of the following events you’d like to include in your package or include all of them for a special discounted rate. Your options for events include the following:
- Mehndi party: This includes everything for a four-hour event. This includes mehndi for the bride and guests, open bar for the duration of the event plus South Asian appetizers. Your event will include gorgeous South-Asian inspired décor and a sound system for the party.
- Sangeet: This includes everything for a four-hour event either indoors or on the beach. You’ll have beautiful décor including a white sofa booth for the couple and a fabric backdrop in your chosen color palette. Guests will have a “Desi lounge” seating area complete with floor cushions and carpets in your chosen colors. You’ll have traditional dinner seating with your choice of linen overlays. You’ll enjoy an open bar as well as a formal buffet full of Indian dishes, DJ, and orchids as centerpieces at each table.
- Ceremony: This includes two hours and you’ll have a beautiful mandap in red and gold or white and gold, flowers, throne chairs for the couple and Tiffany chairs for the parents. Guests will have white garden or Tiffany chairs with couture chair caps or chair scarves in your choice of colors. Sikh ceremonies will have cushions for guests. Guests will also enjoy refreshments including juices, water, and a fresh fruit station.
- Reception: This includes everything for a four-hour event with an open bar and welcome signature cocktail. You’ll have your choice of Indian-style buffet menu prepared by their Indian Chef as well. Your wedding will have classic wedding seating at round tables, with your choice of linen overlays and tiffany chairs in white, gold or silver with your choice of couture chair scarves in your choice of colors from the Simple Stunning Collection. Tables will have coordinating napkins. Décor will also include lanterns and votive centerpieces for the couple’s table, gold chargers and lantern centerpiece for the guest tables. Your wedding stage will have a soft, and fabric backdrop for the couple in the chosen color scheme. You’ll get professional DJ equipment to spin all your favorite music.
- Private check-in for the wedding couple
- Ceremony location (choose from numerous options at each resort)
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Ceremony sound system (i-Pod-compatible system with microphone and speaker for duration of ceremony)
- Breakfast in bed for the wedding couple
- Honeymoon package
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Wedding gift
- Special turndown service
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Dinner reservation at one of the restaurants on site (non-private, restaurant subject to availability and group size)
- Sparkling toast immediately following the ceremony.
- Free access to the Hydrotherapy Area at Zentropia Spa & Wellness and 15% Discount on spa services (not applicable to hair and makeup packages)
- A night at Chic Cabaret & Restaurant for the wedding couple
All weddings also include:
As you can see, each event includes everything you need, from the food to chic flowers and décor.
Why Choose Indian Destination Wedding
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, and our summary of average South Asian destination wedding costs.
Learn about different destinations and resorts that have the best perks for South Asian weddings by contacting us online or call at 888-485-0005.