Andaz Mayakoba is a luxury resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico will surround you with beautiful vegetation, gorgeous lagoons and warm beaches all in the private, gated-Mayakoba complex. This resort has won multiple awards including the Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2021.
Read on to see why this resort is worth considering when it comes to South Asian destination weddings in Mexico.
Andaz Mayakoba offers privacy, luxury and supreme service for you and your guests. It has 214 rooms, including 41 suites—each with views of the Caribbean Sea, the lagoon, or the golf course so your guests will be treated to beautiful views no matter which room they have at this resort.
This resort offers a European plan meaning that while it isn’t all-inclusive, it doesn’t mean that you can’t save by having your wedding here. Instead, you get the chance to pay for only what you want without getting many things you will never use. Andaz Mayakoba’s proximity to the area’s best attractions make it an especially wonderful place to have your wedding.
Go shopping for local crafts or high-end designer finds at the Fifth Avenue shopping area or stroll the cobblestone streets of Paseo del Carmen Shopping Center where you’ll find exclusive boutiques and restaurants.
Fun things to do during your destination wedding at Andaz Mayakoba
This resort offers an almost endless number of activities and excursions for you and your guests whether they like a little adventure, culture or just some deep relaxation. Take a look at all you can see and do here!
- 5 restaurants on-site plus 24-hour in-room dining
- Children between the ages of four and 12 can enjoy the resort’s kids club, KIMBO.
- Sunrise Beach Yoga
- Golf at El Camaleon Golf Course
- Two outdoor pools
- Heated outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor activities, including nature trails and kayaking
- Mayan oasis spa with six cabins and two areas of hydrotherapy rooms
- Fitness center
- Eco cruise experience: Cruise daily through the lagoon or meander the mangroves while surrounded by the sights and sounds of Mexican nature.
- Mayakoba Yacht: Enjoy one of three charter packages as you enjoy the resort’s private yacht, including water activities, snorkeling stops, food and beverages, or custom-tailor your excursion.
- Mayakoba Dive Center: Explore the beauty of the Mexican Caribbean through scuba diving, wave runners, self-propelled surfboards, snorkeling, or the Seabob.
- Day trips available to the famous Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza, Ek’ Balam Mayan Ruins and Cenote, Rio Secreto (the “secret river,” Riviera Maya’s underground river that flows through caverns and cenotes) and more!
South Asian Wedding Experience at Andaz Mayakoba
Andaz Mayakoba offers dedicated wedding planners who are ready to assist you every step of the way to create a customized wedding experience for you.
They offer catering packages with 3 or 4 course menus, or a delicious buffet, with a choice of packages that include set-up, open bar, a wooden ballroom dance floor, and more. You’ll be able to work with local Indian chefs to plan a menu that includes all of your favorite meals.
Andaz Mayakoba offers the following beautiful venues for South Asian destination weddings:
- Balam ballroom
- Balam garden
- Studios courtyard
- Lagoon pool
- Beach pool
- El Pueblito
When you want a full-on luxury experience, sophistication and privacy, choosing Andaz Mayakoba for your destination wedding is an excellent choice.
You and your guests will be impressed with the beautiful ambience here thanks to the gorgeous natural surroundings as you enjoy 5-star service by the staff. And with many venue and catering options for your wedding, you’ll be able to customize your wedding details to fit your personal taste.
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.