Weddings at Moon Palace Jamaica Cancun are beautiful. But South Asian Weddings there are on a totally different level. The beach views? Stunning. The food? Unforgettable. The amenities? Exciting. Take a look at all that this beautiful resort has to offer!
Moon Palace Jamaica has more than 700 rooms and all of them include a Double Whirlpool tub and private balcony. It offers several room options including the Deluxe Resort View, Deluxe Ocean View, Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony, Walk out Suite, Superior Honeymoon Suite, Junior Suite, Family Deluxe, Governor Suite, and the two-bedroom Presidential Suite. You can view the rooms here along with details for each type.
Moon Palace Jamaica is part of several resorts that are part of the Palace Resorts brand that offer packages for South Asian weddings. You’ll find everything you would need to honor our unique and beautiful traditions here to make a package that works for you. These includes features such as:
- Special menus: vegetarian, Hindu
- Shows: belly dancers, fire dancers
- Resident Indian chef
- Mehndi / henna artists
- Horse and carriage for Kanya Aagaman (bride’s entrance)
- Haldi ceremony
- Sehra bandi
- Baraat (groom’s entrance)
Free events and other perks
Moon Palace Jamaica offers the following perks when you choose to have your wedding there.
- Unlimited Complimentary Rooms and Upgrades
- Earn one complimentary room and one room category upgrade for every 10 rooms paid nightly.
- Complimentary Private Events The longer your guestlist, the bigger your wedding benefits.
- Free Rooms, Free Private Events, Free Cocktail Receptions, and More
- Rooms Booked 10 – 19 rooms (or 30 – 59 room nights): 1 – hour private cocktail reception
- Rooms Booked 20 – 24 rooms (or 60 – 74 room nights): 2 – hour private function
- Rooms Booked 25 – 35 (or 75 – 107 room nights): 9 hours of private events
- Rooms Booked 36 – 50 rooms (or 108 – 152 room nights): 10 hours of private events
- Rooms Booked 51 – 99 rooms (or 153 – 299 room nights): 15 hours of private events
- Rooms Booked 100 or more rooms (or 300+ room nights): Unlimited days of events (5 hours max per day)
In addition, we offer additional perks to our clients that help make your package fit your vision and your budget perfectly. Contact us to learn more!
Ceremony and reception venues
Moon Palace Jamaica has a resident Indian chef who can prepare any authentic meal you want for your wedding. Meal offerings include all (but not limited to) the following:
- Traditional snacks
- Vegetable kababs
- Chickpea masala
- Shrimp tikka
- Chicken tikka
- Cauliflower with turmeric
- Chicken seekh kabab
- Lemon rice
- Colorful marzipan of almond, walnut, and saffron
- Haldi doodh
Fun things to do for your guests
Moon Palace Jamaica offers plenty of fun activities for your guests so they can thoroughly enjoy themselves during their stay. Your guests will enjoy the following:
- 12 restaurants
- Four outdoor swimming pools on the property
- Water park
- The Playroom Kids Club (kids ages: 4-12): Kids can enjoy state-of-the-art activity rooms, which include air hockey tables, building blocks, kitchen play area, complimentary arcade games, indoor ball pit, and an outdoor kiddie pool.
- Giant screen for movies & shows
- Pool tables & Ping Pong table
- Daily activities & nightly entertainment
- AWE Spa – 23 Spa treatment rooms plus beauty salon
- Fitness Center
- The FlowRider® Double Wave Simulator creates two lanes of perfect, endless waves for surfing excitement.
- Exotic tours and outdoor adventures such as visiting Bob Marley’s former home (now a museum), taking a snorkel adventure, or experiencing amusement park-style rides in a Jamaican rainforest.
- Swim with dolphins without having to leave the resort because they are kept right on the property for you to see and enjoy.
Moon Palace Jamaica offers an incredible wedding experience for you and your guests when you have your wedding there. From the fun activities to the breath-taking venues to the delicious foods and South Asian touches for every wedding event you’ll have, you’ll get it all in one beautiful resort. And, with our services and additional perks added in, you’ll have the dream wedding you deserve in a fantastic location.
Ready to plan your wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.