Located in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall provides unmatched elegance and tropical beauty in its surroundings that makes it a perfect backdrop for a destination wedding. Come and stroll by its white-sand shores while enjoying the views of the scenic mountains and postcard-perfect turquoise waters of the ocean. You’ll swear you’ve found paradise! But views aren’t the only thing that make this resort so special. From the warm and welcoming staff to the delicious food selection, your guests will feel pampered from the moment they step foot in the lobby. Take a look at all this resort has to offer for your destination wedding.
Fun things to do at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
At just 15 minutes from Sangster International Airport, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall offers your guests access to luxury, relaxation and incredibly beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea without having to wait too long after getting off of the airplane. The rooms offer a 24-7 room service, private furnished balcony, daily replenished snacks and refreshments and so much more. You’ll find larger family-friendly rooms as well as swim-up suites, ocean-front butler suites, and everything in between. For an additional charge, guests who want the ultimate luxury experience can book the Club Level which has private check-in and check-out in an exclusive area, personalized concierge services, premium-brand liquors and an exclusive Club Level Lounge. See all of the room options right here. This family-friendly resort offers so much for everyone to do while also giving ample opportunities for relaxation when you need it. Here are some of the fun things you and your guests will love during your stay there:
- The resort features a total of 12 restaurants and bars on-site (6 restaurants and 6 bars and lounges).
- The resort is located just five minutes from two incredible golf courses so those in your party that want to play a round or two will love this access.
- Younger children will love hanging out at the KidZ Club which accepts children from ages 3-12. Beach sports, arts and crafts, toys and so much more await!
- For young adults, they’ll love visiting the Teen Club which has foosball, air hockey and video games ready for them to play.
- The resort boasts the only Moroccan-themed rooftop lounge in Jamaica which you’ll want to take full advantage of in the evening as an easy way to take in the beautiful surroundings while enjoying your favorite beverage with friends and family.
- Live entertainment happens every night. You’ll love the live music featuring Jamaican street music and Caribbean steel drums. Come back for the impressive acrobatics, dance shows, and theatrical performances. And all without having to leave the resort.
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall also has daily activities that will ensure that your guests have a wonderful time during their stay. Try a dance lesson or take in a chef-led cooking demonstration. From Bingo and shuffleboard to corn hole , beachy volleyball, water ping-pong and more, everyone will have fun as they explore these activities.
- Guests who are interested in fitness and sports will be glad to know that the resort has a fully equipped fitness center in addition to fun exercise classes like beachfront yoga and boot camps. Stop by the pool for an aquatic workout class or the aqua gym to burn off some calories while loving every minute of it.
- When it’s time for a swim, guests will have the option of going to the relaxation pool. When you want more excitement, check out the activities pool for some family friendly events. And there are also two heated whirlpools right on the property. For the ultimate relaxation, you can also rent one of the poolside cabanas.
- For an additional fee, guests can book the gazebo for a private dinner or have dinner right on the beach.
- When you’re ready to relax after a long day of fun, the resort has spa services ready for you at Zen Spa. You’ll delight in the body wraps, healing therapies, and massages as well as indulgent salon services including blowouts, braids, waxes and gel manicures. It has 11 treatments rooms, relaxing sauna and steam rooms, reflexology and aromatherapy and couples massages.
Destination wedding options at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva does not offer South Asian wedding packages which can be a good thing for couples who have a particular vision in mind for their wedding. And having no set package means you won’t have to be confined to the parameters of that package, pay for things you don’t want, or have to add in more than the package offers.
You can work with the complimentary on-site wedding coordinators to create a package that works you. They are skilled at putting together South Asian weddings and are very familiar with our unique customs and cultures. They work with local South Asian vendors to bring together everything you will need for your wedding.
Venue options at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall can accommodate weddings of various sizes and you’ll pay per guest when creating your package which will have South Asian meals included and open bar and service.
You’ll be able to create packages for a beachfront ceremony, cocktail hour or banquet dinner if you’d like.
They also offer the East Lawn which has beautiful views of the resort gardens. At 20,176 square feet, if an accommodate up to 900 guests in reception style.
And for indoor options, the resort’s Grand Ballroom at its on-site Convention Center has 10,774 square feet of space for you and your guests.
Weddings at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall offer the charm of Montego Bay, Jamaica with sophistication and warm hospitality that greets you as soon as you step foot on its grounds.
You’ll love the many options here that will allow you to create the wedding you want without having to settle on any of the details.
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.