When you want to have an unforgettable destination wedding, there’s one place we love recommending: Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana. Located right on beautiful Juanillo Beach, Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana is an all-inclusive resort that is especially perfect for families. Your guests will enjoy the luxury amenities here in addition to their access to the beach. This resort offers breath-taking ocean views and large venues. Read on to see what you can expect when you have your wedding at this beautiful Caribbean resort.
The resort is located 8 miles from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ). There are 375 luxury oceanfront suites with pool, island, partial ocean, or ocean views that you can view here so your guests will be impressed no matter which view they have from their room. You’ll love that each suite has either a king bed or two double beds allowing for a maximum occupancy of up to four people. Club Access Suites offer larger living areas with furnished private balconies. Club Access Suites also let you experience restaurants and lounges only reserved for this level.
This is a more manageable resort to navigate through than some others and if you have guests who require handicap access, you’ll find it throughout the property. The Ziva is connected to it’s sister resort, the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana. This means that adults can access both properties and their amenities but children must stay at the Ziva and can only attend events on this property.
This resort has features that will work for guests of all ages that you’ll invite so you can be sure they’ll be happy as they explore the grounds. It offers infinity pools, swim-out suites, and it even has a water park which children and large families will adore. You’ll enjoy nightly entertainment featuring some of the best musicians and dancers in culturally-inspired shows. Children will love visiting the KidZ Club, too. They’ll find fun and supervised games which include interactive digital tablets, a Spider Zone, and Euro Bungee, among other entertaining activities. Kids 13-17 can experience the latest virtual reality stimulators, Formula 1 racing, and learn to play, mix and blend their favorite tunes at the Teen Club.
It’s location also allows you to enjoy the best of the more adventurous sports and activities including jet skiing, kitesurfing, or nearby zip-lining courses (off-site). And for fitness enthusiasts, there’s a 14,000 sq. ft. fitness center with fitness and spinning rooms. Experience Stott Pilates, test your dance skills with a Zumba class or start your day with beachside yoga.
The Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana offers four options for venues.
The Larimar Lawn has a maximum capacity of 3,120 guests. This spot can be transformed with many configurations and with so much available space you can transform it to look however you’d like with your decorations and lighting. It’s perfect for cocktail hour and reception.
The ballroom at the Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana is perfect for South Asian weddings! You’ll love the high ceilings and large space that gives more than enough room for dancing the night away. The maximum capacity here is 300 guests and you can use it for your wedding ceremony, reception and cocktail hour.
Having a smaller wedding? You’ll love the rooftop terrace! The maximum capacity is 100 guests a here and it offers one of the most gorgeous views we’ve seen for a space like this one. This gives the perfect tropical vibe in a private setting. You can use it for your wedding ceremony, reception or cocktail hour.
Who can resist a gorgeous gazebo? The one at Ziva Beach is another ideal location for small weddings. It offers the option to have 80 guests and you can use it for your wedding ceremony, reception and cocktail hour.
We know the importance of having outstanding food at your wedding and we’re pleased to share that the Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana doesn’t disappoint. Here are your restaurant options:
- El Mercado: A gourmet buffet full of Caribbean flavors and dishes inspired from places all over the world
- Noodle & Thread: When it comes to Italian cuisine, this is the place you’ll want to visit.
- Tempest Table: You’ll find a Mongolian grill here as well as teppan tables as you enjoy the fusion Asian cuisine here.
- The Chinola: This is a beachside restaurant that offers delicious foods for those who love to eat clean. You’ll get fresh, simple ingredients with a gorgeous beach view.
- Navigator Grill: Come for the food, stay for the views! This is a beautiful lighthouse-inspired eatery serving up fresh Caribbean grilled dishes by the pool.
- Coffee Republic: This modern coffee shop has traditional things you’d expect from any good coffee spot like pastries and variety of drink options. But you’ll also love the popsicles and ice cream too.
- Prontoz: Visit here for quick and easy snacks you can pick up after the pool or water park.
- Moments: This is a sports lounge with pool tables and traditional bar and grill foods.
- Bosque Lounge: This is a classy lounge for club guests that offers delicious cocktails and a relaxing atmosphere.
- Grog Grotto: Get an authentic taste of the Dominican Republic here at this distillery-inspired rum bar.
- Spiritz: Enjoy a drink poolside or within the pool at the swim-up bar. We know you’ll love the views of the picture-perfect Caribbean waters from the infinity pool.
- La Zizi: Come for the burgers, nachos and hot dogs at this food truck located at Canapolis water park.
- Cocoonz: If you’re relaxing poolside or within the pool come to this swim-up bar for club guests and you’ll find the perfect refreshing drink you crave.
As you can see, South Asian weddings in the Dominican Republic at the Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana, are gorgeous, unforgettable and full of options to make them your own while having the features your guests of all ages will love. And being in such a beautiful location means you’ll have a wedding album full of incredible wedding shots set against picturesque backgrounds.
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.