Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino is the kind of resort that takes South Asian destination weddings to another level. It doesn’t matter if your guest list is made up of more adults, kids or a good mix of both: everyone will find something fun to do here. Add in delicious gourmet meals, unforgettable venues, and
Learn more about this amazing resort and why you should consider it for your destination wedding.
Things to do during your destination wedding at Hilton Aruba
Hilton Aruba is a family-friendly oceanfront resort that offers elegant and comfortable accommodations. If you’re looking for a resort that offers breathtaking views for your wedding album but offers the perfect balance of exciting activities and relaxing things to do, you’ll love staying here. Take a look at what there is to do and see at the resort.
- Take a moment to wind down and enjoy deep relaxation at eforea spa.
- Visit the dividing center to explore the resort’s underwater world and learn about life under the sea while exploring coral sites and shipwrecks.
- Enjoy an exciting night under the stars at their Las Vegas-style casino right on the resort.
- Explore Aruba’s famed Palm Beach, known for its pristine white sands and blue waters. You can enjoy extra shade by using one of their standard Palapas or rent one that comes with extra amenities (like fresh fruit and chilled hand towels or a charging station, bottled water and a power bowl wit aloe juice or coconut water).
- Take a swim in the resort’s two crystal-blue pools and enjoy down time at one of the many poolside cabanas. The North Pool is where you’ll want to go for exciting games like pool volleyball matches and aqua aerobics sessions. The South Pool offers a more serene, relaxing ambience.
- Stop by the Activities Center to rent double kayaks, mountain or cruiser bikes.
- Squeeze in an energizing workout at the 24-7 fitness center.
- Get a bite to eat at one of 4 restaurants on-site featuring everything from luxurious, gourmet meals to more casual faire. There are also 2 bars and lounges, plus the option for room service or food delivery at the beach or pool.
- Upgrade your stay by choosing a room on the highest level of Aruba Tower and get exclusive privileges at the Palm Beach Club.
- Enjoy family and kids activities together such as checkers, dive-in movie night by the pool, arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, cupcake decorating, giant tic-tac-toe, water balloon races, feeding Koi fish, beach side s’mores, educational turtle classes and much more!
South Asian Destination Weddings at Hilton Aruba
At Hilton Aruba, your wedding vision will come together exactly as you like it thanks to the fact that you’ll design all the details with their wedding coordinator without having to lock into a pre-made package. This resort has earned the Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award multiple times because couples love the many options available to customize their wedding. From the many indoor and outdoor venues to the décor details and food choices, you’ll have the freedom to build it just the way you like.
Take a look at the venues below.
The resort offers three ballrooms that can accommodate up to 550 guests.
Hilton Aruba has the widest section of Palm Beach so you’ll have the most space for a ceremony right on the beach. This venue accommodates up to 1,000 Guests.
The spacious pool decks at their two pools will offer a beautiful backdrop for your events. It accommodates up to 500 guests.
For smaller events, the grass lawn provides the best tropical scenery made up of plants, flowers and the Caribbean Sea. It can accommodate up to 100 guests.
Hilton Aruba weddings are the ones that no guest will forget. They’ll love the exciting lineup of daily activities for everyone. And you’ll love that your loved ones will get the best care and service here. With excellent venue options that offer ample space, plus excellent food and comfortable accommodations, this resort has all a South Asian wedding needs. Contact us to learn more about this amazing resort!
South Asian weddings at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
Why Choose Indian Destination Wedding
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, and our summary of average South Asian destination wedding costs.
Learn about different destinations and resorts that have the best perks for South Asian weddings by contacting us online or call at 888-485-0005.