A wedding in Jamaica guarantees one thing: your wedding photos will be stunning. And when you have them at The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, prepare to be impressed by the jaw-dropping beauty of the pristine beaches and rolling waters that are in various shades of teal and turquoise. Read on to see why South Asian weddings at this resort are so wonderful.
The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton is an oceanfront resort that is set between two of Jamaica’s most popular towns: Negril and Montego Bay which are both just minutes from the property. That means that day trips to either (or both) of these towns will be easy to arrange and you’ll enjoy the best of both towns without needing to travel far at all.
You and your guests will be close to the famous Blue Mountains and the unforgettable white sand beaches of Negril and Jolly Beach. The resort aims to offer 5-star service so you can rest assured that from beginning to end, the staff here will work hard to make sure you and your guests have the best stay.
The suites here are beautifully decorated to offer both luxurious style and comfort. They all include spacious terraces and private balconies, plus bathrooms equipped with hydro-massage bathtubs.
Fun things to do during your destination wedding at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
This resort is family-friendly but also has adults-only sections so everyone on your guest list will find something fun to do during their stay. Here are just some of the many activities available to you and your guests:
- Zentropia Spa & Wellness Center offering a full menu of massage services, facials, and body treatments that will soothe your soul and relax you completely
- Baby club (1–3 year olds), mini club (4–12 year olds) and Black and White Teen Club (13–18 year olds)
- Four pools (including both family-friendly and adults-only)
- Kid’s waterpark
- Kids daytime entertainment and show for kids and mini disco at night
- Shows and games every night in the theater
- Boogie Woogie Night Club
- Fitness activities including: Aerobics, Aqua-gym, Ping-pong, Petanque, Waterpolo, Darts, Team games, Archery, beach volleyball, basketball court, multifunctional court, soccer field
- 3 tennis courts
- Water sports: Catamaran, kayak, snorkeling, paddle boat, windsurfing, motorized sports
- Excursions, diving courses, sailing courses, windsurfing courses available for a fee
- Johnny Walker Championship Course
- Live shows and performances including
- Raggs & Friends, five colorful canine characters for kids that roam the property to pose for pictures and engage kids in fun activities. The Raggs program includes activities like the dining and musical experiences and fully-produced live musical stage shows at the resorts theater.
- The pirate show and the surf party for kids
- Character breakfast surprises for children with food sculpted to resemble their favorite Raggs characters
- 8 à la carte international restaurants offering Italian, Mexican, Asian, Indian, Grill, Barbeque, Creole-Jamaican and fish and rice.
- Three buffet-style restaurants
- Sports Bar serving snacks
- 4 bars including the Blue Lagoon, a swim up bar
South Asian Weddings at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton is well-versed when it comes to South Asian weddings. Their Shaadi Royal Bliss Package provides all you’ll need for each of your wedding events. We love that it’s fully customizable and was designed by renowned designer, Karen Bussen.
You can choose which of the following events you’d like to include in your package or include all of them for a special discounted rate. Your options for events include the following:
Mehndi party: This includes everything for a four-hour event. This includes mehndi for the bride and guests, open bar for the duration of the event plus South Asian appetizers. Your event will include gorgeous South-Asian inspired décor and a sound system for the party.
Sangeet: This includes everything for a four-hour event either indoors or on the beach. You’ll have beautiful décor including a white sofa booth for the couple and a fabric backdrop in your chosen color palette. Guests will have a “Desi lounge” seating area complete with floor cushions and carpets in your chosen colors.
You’ll have traditional dinner seating with your choice of linen overlays. You’ll enjoy an open bar as well as a formal buffet full of Indian dishes, DJ, and orchids as centerpieces at each table.
Ceremony: This includes two hours and you’ll have a beautiful mandap in red and gold or white and gold, flowers, throne chairs for the couple and Tiffany chairs for the parents. Guests will have white garden or Tiffany chairs with couture chair caps or chair scarves in your choice of colors. Sikh ceremonies will have cushions for guests. Guests will also enjoy refreshments including juices, water, and a fresh fruit station.
Reception: This includes everything for a four-hour event with an open bar and welcome signature cocktail. You’ll have your choice of Indian-style buffet menu prepared by their Indian Chef as well.
Your wedding will have classic wedding seating at round tables, with your choice of linen overlays and tiffany-style chairs in white, gold or silver with your choice of couture chair scarves in your choice of colors from the Simple Stunning Collection. Tables will have coordinating napkins. Décor will also include lanterns and votive centerpieces for the couple’s table, gold chargers and lantern centerpiece for the guest tables.
Your wedding stage will have a soft, and fabric backdrop for the couple in the chosen color scheme. You’ll get professional DJ equipment to spin all your favorite music.
All weddings also include:
- Private check-in for the wedding couple
- Ceremony location (choose from numerous options at each resort)
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Ceremony sound system (i-Pod-compatible system with microphone and speaker for duration of ceremony)
- Breakfast in bed for the wedding couple
- Honeymoon amenities
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Wedding gift
- Special turndown service
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Dinner at a restaurants on site (non-private, subject to availability and group size)
- Sparkling toast immediately following the ceremony
- Free access to the Hydrotherapy Area at Zentropia Spa & Wellness and 15% Discount on spa services (not applicable to hair and makeup packages)
- VIP Club Mobay – Airport Departure Lounge
Venues at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton offers many venue options for your wedding events.
- Angels Atrium: Max Capacity: 200 guests
- Sunset Cove Gazebo: Max Capacity: 150 guests
- Beach Pergola: Max Capacity: 100 guests
- Ballroom: Max Capacity: 600 guests
- Lagoon Beach: Max Capacity: 300 guests
- Lagoon Terrace: Max Capacity: 300 guests
As you can see, Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton offers you an exceptional wedding experience set against the beautiful Jamaica coastline. With a multitude of activities for everyone, beautiful accommodations, excellent South Asian wedding package options and wonderful venues, you’ll find all you need for one of the most important days of your life.
South Asian weddings in Jamaica
South Asian weddings in Montego Bay
South Asian weddings at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
Why Choose Indian Destination Wedding
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, and our summary of average South Asian destination wedding costs.
Learn about different destinations and resorts that have the best perks for South Asian weddings by contacting us online or call at 888-485-0005.