Generations Riviera Maya Resort is the perfect destination for South Asian couples looking to have an unforgettable wedding experience. This resort offers an all-inclusive South Asian wedding package that include everything you need to make your special day perfect.
From stunning venues and décor to delicious catering options, they can provide everything you need to create a magical wedding celebration. Read on to see what makes this resort such an excellent one for your destination wedding.
Generations Riviera Maya is a family resort located just under 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen airport. All of its room are suites that are oceanfront so you and your guests will have an incredible view from the moment you wake up. And, you can even request a swim-up suite that has an infinity pool right from your terrace.
This resort offers their Gourmet Inclusive® baby amenities, so parents will have everything they need to care for their baby during their stay such as baby baths, bottle warmers, strollers, cribs, bath monitors and more.
This resort offers so many activities for you and your guests to enjoy whether you want a little excitement or some deep relaxation. Take a cocktail class or try some Spanish lessons. If you love sports, there’s basketball, soccer, a tennis clinic, water polo, stretching classes and a 5K run. Enjoy the outdoors with an Eco tour, snorkeling, water volleyball or kayak tour. Indoors, play a fun game of darts or ping pong.
Learn the cooking techniques of a world-class chef and wine expert or enjoy a tequila tasting experience. One interesting experience they have is their “Le Petit Chef 3D Dining Experience” (for an additional fee) an immersive dining experience that uses cutting-edge technology to have the “world’s smallest chef” cooks right on your plate.
Get the ultimate level of relaxation at Náay Spa, a Mayan-inspired spa offering traditional and alternative spa therapies. Their menu of services includes massage services (including couples’ massages), scrubs, body wraps, special treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, and full-service beauty salon services. They even offer a Bridal Delight Ritual package that includes a jasmine body wrap that helps your skin become even more soft and glowing plus a collagen facial, spa manicure and pedicure.
One massage you won’t want to miss is the Kukulcan Massage that uses different massage techniques with natural oils that spring from Mexican herbal therapy and “Guajes,” a traditional massage accessory. This resort also has TEMAZCAL: The Steam House that uses chanting, sweat invocation, and the steam of herbs to leave you feeling refreshed and reborn.
Try their Water Journey Ritual consisting of their sauna and steam rooms, shower and a hydrotherapy ritual. When you go, you’ll find spa treatment rooms, a boutique spa shop, bridal suite, and even kids spa services available from 4 to 12 years old.
The children on your guest list will love their stay here thanks to the fun experiences the resort has crafted for them. Children 12 and under (and their parents) will love visiting the Eko Kids Club™, that has ball pits, slides, video games, toys and more. They even have their Eko Little Chefs program that teaches kids ages 4 to 12 some fun and easy recipes as they gain culinary skills.
Teens 13 years of age and older will totally dig our Family lounge, a dedicated hangout where teens can eat, relax, play and socialize. Here, they can watch movies and music videos, play pool, board games and some interesting reading. And all whilst making new friends and staying connected through our social media center.
When it comes to food, Generations Riviera Maya offers meals that are fresh and made from the finest ingredients. It has five restaurants on site including Haab, its South Asian restaurant that offers traditional meals such as Daal Tadka, Biryani and Butter Chicken.
Guests 18 years and over can eat at the restaurants and bars of the neighboring sister properties – El Dorado Royale and El Dorado Casitas Royale so you have many dining options when you stay here.
South Asian Wedding Package at Generations Riviera Maya
The South Asian wedding package here offers everything you need for an unforgettable wedding. This package includes all of the below for 50 people and you can add on more for an additional cost. Take a look at all it includes for each of your events:
- Vibrant stage area with backdrop draping and elegant seating for two
- Three sets of lounge furniture
- Five round tables with white linens and white avant-garde chairs with coordinating table décor
- Gourmet South Asian food display prepared by Chef Thushara
- 4-hour international open bar
- 4 hours of DJ service
- Horse in traditional garb for baraat processional
- Dhol drum player (45 Minutes)
- Onsite Signature Wedding Designer™ to organize and direct the processional
- Spectacular wedding mandap decorated with colorful backdrop and draping sheers
- Choice of pillows or Tiffany style chairs for Family members participating in the ceremony
- White avant-garde covered chairs for guests
- Sound system with wireless microphone
- Non-denominational minister and symbolic wedding certificate
- Beverage station offering a selection of cold, hibiscus infused water, lime water, tea, and soda throughout the ceremony
- Groom’s room with gourmet bites
- A dedicated, onsite Signature Wedding Designer™, certified in South Asian Weddings
- Free wedding website and honeymoon gift registry
- Memorable Moments Honeymoon Package
- Stunning stage area with colored backdrop and seating for two
- Dance floor covered with white vinyl and a personalized monogram
- 5 round tables decorated and set for 10 people
- Food display expertly prepared by South Asian gourmet chef, Chef Thushara
- Private international open bar
- 4 hours of DJ Service throughout the reception
Generations Riviera Maya offers the very best experiences that make it an excellent place to have your destination wedding. From the seemingly endless choice of activities to its complete South Asian wedding package, it gives you all you need to make your wedding spectacular!
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.