Garza Blanca Resort & Spa in Los Cabos, a family-friendly beach resort, opened just three years ago and has made a big impression as a luxury resort for destination weddings in Los Cabos. We had the pleasure of touring this beautiful resort and loved every moment here.
There were quite a few spots that truly impressed us and we know it will have the same effect on you and your guests should you choose to have your wedding here. Take a look at what makes this resort such a special place for South Asian destination weddings.
When you first arrive at your room at Garza Blanca, one thing will be very clear: They are very invested in making their rooms comfortable, luxurious and just as enjoyable as any other part of this resort. The rooms have a contemporary design that is chic, spacious and welcoming with elegant décor inspired by the natural landscape.
You’ll want to take in the beautiful views of the morning sunset on your spacious terrace while you are here. And when it’s time to rest, you’ll fall fast asleep thanks to their ultra-comfortable signature mattresses and linens.
What makes this resort especially worth it is that guests feel pampered here with world-class service especially when it comes to weddings and other important celebrations. The staff here is thoughtful, attentive and always ready to serve.
The best service isn’t reserved for the ones that stay in the highest category rooms. Everyone will feel welcomed here.
When you’re ready to explore the resort, you’ll find that it has everything that makes for an incredible luxury getaway for you and your guests. Take a look at some of the amenities that will be the highlight of your wedding week for you and your guests:
- Gourmet Restaurants: Each of the restaurants here is an award-winning one.
- Bocados, a steak house that also has vegan and vegetarian options
- Hiroshi, a Japanese restaurant
- Food Truck, a beachside raw bar
- The Snack which offers Mexican or American style lunch by the pool
- The Rooftop Pool & Bar (for adults only)
- Blanca Blue which serves traditional Mexican cuisine
- Outdoor pools and Jacuzzis: There are eight heated outdoor swimming pools right on the property that each have their own unique style. This includes a kids’ pool, infinity pool on the rooftop, and more.
- Adults-only spaces: While this is a family-friendly resort, adults will also find spaces designed just for them throughout this property that they can explore.
- Spa Imagine: Relax in a rich, relaxing space that feels like your own private sanctuary run by a team of wellness therapists and beauty experts that are ready to make your experience absolutely perfect.
- Outdoor terraces: The property has outdoor terraces, fire pits, and lounges that transform into entertainment hot spots at night with live music for you and your guests to enjoy.
- Daily activities: You’ll never be bored when there are so many things to do here. There’s beach volleyball, dance lessons, Spanish classes, culinary workshops, Blackjack, Poker, horseshoes, croquet, electric beach bicycle tours and more.
- A kids’ club: For children ages 4 to 12, the Kids Club offers educational and entertaining activities that are supervised by a bilingual staff such as treasure hunts on the beach, face painting, arts and crafts, cooking classes, movie time, reading club and much more.
- The Gym: Come for an incredible workout using state-of-the-art strength training and cardio equipment plus a yoga room.
South Asian Weddings at Garza Blanca Resort
South Asian weddings at Garza Blanca Los Cabos get the benefit of being customized to fit your unique vision and budget. That can be especially good for couples who don’t want to have to choose from packages that include things they may not need. Weddings here are marked by excellent service, gourmet meal options and stunning, spacious spaces that will wow your guests.
The Orange Tree
– Cocktail Capacity: 120 pax
– Reception Capacity: 80 pax
– Ceremony Capacity: 60 pax
– Cocktail Capacity: 220 pax
– Ceremony Capacity: 200 pax
– Reception Capacity: 190 pax
– Reception Capacity: 350 pax
– Cocktail Capacity: 350 pax
– Ceremony Capacity: 250 pax
– Bonfire Capacity: 35 pax
The Pool Atrium Stage
– Ceremony Capacity: 90 pax
– Cocktail Capacity: 60 pax
– Reception Capacity: 30 pax
The Main Ballroom
– Cocktail Capacity: 250 pax
– Ceremony Capacity: 220 pax
– Reception Capacity: 210 pax
Garza Blanca Resort & Spa in Los Cabos makes weddings even more special. With an exceptional staff, excellent venue options, gourmet food options and activities for the whole family, this is the resort to choose when you want an incredible wedding.
Every corner of the property is beautiful and your guests will feel pampered from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave.
South Asian weddings in Mexico
South Asian weddings in Los Cabos
South Asian weddings at Garza Blanca Cabo
Why Choose Indian Destination Wedding
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, and our summary of average South Asian destination wedding costs.
Learn about different destinations and resorts that have the best perks for South Asian weddings by contacting us online or call at 888-485-0005.