Aruba Marriott weddings bring you and your guests a classy but never pretentious experience from start to finish. The beautiful beach here at the resort provides the most beautiful scenery for your wedding portraits.
And when it comes to exploring all the best of Aruba, this resort is well-situated to allow you the best cultural sites, shopping and dining to explore. Learn more about this amazing resort and why you should consider it for your destination wedding.
Things to do during your destination wedding at Aruba Marriott
Aruba Marriott is right on the beautiful Caribbean sands of Palm Beach and offers comfortable accommodations in family and adults-only sections. The Aruba Marriott resort offers a serene atmosphere that is perfect for couples who don’t want to have their wedding at a larger resort that may feel overwhelming to navigate. That doesn’t mean, however, that you won’t find things to do here. Take a look at what there is to do and see at the resort.
- Enjoy a day in the sun along the white sands of the property’s own Palm Beach
- Take a chance at winning big money at The Stellaris Casino which is right on the property and open 24 hours.
- 24hrs open Fitness Center that is fully equipped and offers the latest equipment for your workouts.
- Enjoy a relaxing Balinese-style massage at Mandara Spa which has 12 private treatment rooms, exotic botanicals and couples treatments.
- Tradewinds Club: a “resort within a resort” this section of Aruba Marriott is for adults only where you get a private check-in and deluxe ocean view guest room. Members get access to the private Tradewinds Beach for members only to relax in a private cabana with a drink from the tiki bar. Tradewinds Club also offers the H2Oasis adults-only pool. You’ll also receive 5 light meals free throughout the day plus a premium open bar from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- There are four restaurants on-site (including Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse) in addition to a Starbucks, a gelato bar, plus sushi and sashimi at the lobby bar.
- Enjoy tennis, watercraft rental and other outdoor activities.
- Enjoy The Butterfly Farm, Arikok National Park, the Historical Museum, and Tierra Del Sol Gold Club all nearby.
- On-site kids activities
South Asian Destination Weddings at Aruba Marriott
At Aruba Marriott, you will get flexibility to design your wedding details to be unique to your vision and needs. Marriott Certified Wedding Planners are trained to help and have experience in South Asian weddings. They will help with setting your event budget, deciding on your menu, arranging table settings and more. Venues include the following:
In addition, you will find these additional wedding venues:
- South Beach: Up to 600 guests (banquet style)
- West Beach: Up to 200 guests (banquet style); 430 (reception)
Aruba offers so much beauty and the Aruba Marriott captures it will through its gorgeous resort. With multiple venue options, excellent food, beautiful swim areas and proximity to excellent shopping, dining and attractions nearby, this resort makes it easy to have an incredible destination wedding.
Enjoy the flexibility of building out a wedding that includes everything you want and nothing you don’t. It’s all here at the Aruba Marriott!
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.