Manisha and Fayad’s dream wedding in Riviera Maya had the perfect blend of feeling grand and luxurious while also giving off an intimate vibe for the guests. It was classy without being pretentious. It honored sacred traditions while adding in modern touches. Let’s take a look at how this couple made their wedding so beautiful (and how you can do the same for yours!)
Here’s what Manisha and Fayad had to say about their experience working with our founder, Ateet:
“Ateet was great with explaining the details about doing a destination wedding from the very beginning. He helped us find the best destination & the best resort that was in my budget, but also fit all my needs as well as hooking me up with the best wedding staff. Ateet’s extremely fast with his responsiveness, I could call him or email him and he’d return my calls within just a few min- to hours which of course helps to ease so much stress during the entire process. His team was so helpful with making the process of booking flights and resort rooms easier than if we had to do it ourselves. I’m sure with any Destination wedding there will be hurdles and he helped us overcome them! I’m so grateful for all the help we received! Definitely recommend his services!”
Here are a few key takeaways that made the difference:
- We helped Manisha and Fayad choose a locations and venues that offered them excellent value. They chose to have parts of their wedding at Generations Riviera Maya and other parts at El Dorado Royale. Because both of these resorts are sister resorts, adults ages 18+ are can explore all the restaurants, beaches and amenities of El Dorado Royale as well. So, you get double the amenities that you would from other resorts. Generations is a family-friendly resort offering activities and amenities for all ages so having this be a part of their wedding experience ensured all guests could enjoy their time. As you consider different resorts, make sure you find one that will have offerings for your guests that fit their age and tastes. Better yet, work with us so we can take the guesswork out of this process through our resort matching process. Contact us to learn more!
- The couple chose an excellent wedding planning team, Weddings by Lomas, to bring together their vision for their wedding. For transportation, they chose to work with Lomas Travel. They also ensured the couple had exquisite flowers to make their mandap look incredible and they oversaw the baraat as well. This is one step you don’t want to overlook because a good wedding planner will not only be able to match your vision but also have connections to make it come to life. Our team matches you with our own top-rated wedding planners as well as part of our offerings. Ask about these services during your free consult with us.
- The team at Alex Corbanezi made Manisha and her bridal party have that perfect wedding day glow. When choosing your hair and makeup team, make sure they have solid experience doing weddings in tropical climates to ensure that your hair and makeup will hold up no matter what the weather may be on your wedding day!
- Manish and Fayad wisely chose Desi DJs for their DJ and lighting needs. Having a company that can do both will mean that your DJ will have everything they need to ensure the best ambiance for your wedding. As part of our services, we offer clients the option to add on our in-house DJ services as well. This means you’ll have a team that seamlessly works together at your wedding and who is experienced in weddings in Mexico and the Caribbean.
- The incredible photography and cinematography were the work of the James & Weddings team. They did an excellent job of capturing the details such as the beading of Manisha’s outfits and the stunning jewelry she wore. But they also captured those moments that can come and go fast in the midst of it all such as the sweet way Fayad looked at her throughout the wedding. Having a photography team that is prepared for anything is crucial to getting the shots and video footage you will love.
- Manisha’s chic mehndi design was the artistry of the great Loto Mehndi by CB & Co. We love how it works perfectly with all of her jewelry and clothing without competing with it. As you pick your mehndi artist, make sure to show them what you’ll wear and the colors you’ve picked for your wedding. Share your love story so they can incorporate those details into the design.
- In terms of jewelry, we love that Manisha added a special twist by including a bracelet that had her and Fayad’s initials on it. Several of her bracelets also spelled out the word “bride.” This special twist helped make the wedding her own and we loved it!
- We loved the white gown Manisha chose for her reception. It was elegant and chic but still gave her room to dance and enjoy herself. As you consider your outfit for your reception, pick the dress and shoes that will be comfortable from start to finish!
A wedding this amazing could only happen with the help of an extraordinary team of partners. We’re so glad to have been a part of this wedding along with the following wonderful vendors:
Travel Concierge: Indian Destination Wedding
Planning & Design: Weddings by Lomas
Floral & Decor: Weddings by Lomas
Hair & Makeup: Alex Corbanezi Beauty & Co.
Catering: Generations Riviera Maya
DJ and Lighting: Desi Djs
Baraat: Weddings by Lomas
Cinematography and Photography: James & Weddings
Mehndi Artist: Loto Mehndhi
Transportation: Lomas Travel
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.