Jeff and Aditi’s wedding in Vienna, Austria was a true fairytale wedding! It has so many elegant and luxurious touches that makes this the wedding that every woman dreams of having one day! Since Jeff is Christian and Aditi is Jain, the couple had two ceremonies and both versions were just beautiful. Our sister company, Planet DJ Productions, got the couple and their guests up on their feet at the baraat and reception. We were so thrilled to have been a part of this special wedding.
Take a look at some of the gorgeous pictures taken by Rob Venga Wedding Photography (Lead photographer) and Serhiy Mazur Photography. And, enjoy reading the key takeaways of this stunning wedding to see how you can add an air of luxury to your wedding!
- To have a wedding that will be this incredible, having a wedding planner is a must. Aditi and Jeff worked with Manuela Princic for their planning and design needs. For your wedding, make sure you have the right team in place behind you because it will make all the difference. Our clients have seen the benefit of having both a travel agent and wedding planner for their needs and we can help you see what will work for you based on your vision and budget.
- The couple had several locations for their wedding and all of them were breath-taking. They chose the Stadtpalais Liechtenstein: The Liechtenstein City Palace which is still privately owned by the royal family. And they had their reception at Palais Lichenstein’s Garden Palace. Inside both, there were incredible paintings, touches of gold, and carvings in the ceilings and walls. For your wedding, make sure to let your travel agent know that you’d like a resort that will offer spaces for all of your wedding celebrations that will feel luxurious. Since we’ve personally visited the resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean and have had so many client weddings in both destinations, we can help you find the perfect place. Different resorts have different amenities and benefits so it helps to know which have event space that is especially fancy.
- The lovely couple chose to include a horse-drawn carriage as part of their wedding which made it feel even more like a fairytale. This can be an ultra-romantic touch to your wedding and the good news is that some of the resorts in both Mexico and the Caribbean offer this as an add-on option. Contact us to learn more.
- Planet DJ Productions made the baraat an especially memorable experience as the groom and his groomsmen danced in the heart of Vienna. For your wedding, you can absolutely find excellent dhol players and DJs to help make it a truly authentic South Asian experience in Mexico or the Caribbean. Make sure you are clear about exactly what you expect from them in terms of music to play and inform them of the clothing protocol so they know whether they need to learn more island chic or luxurious. We connect our guests to the very best vendors and can assist you with finding everything you need for your baraat.
- Aditi looked especially lovely on her wedding day thanks to Dharti Patel for hair and makeup and Bianca Amin for the intricate henna designs on her hands and feet. Investing in the right hair, makeup and mehndi artists is crucial to bringing together the most luxurious and elegant look for your wedding. Give yourself plenty of time to find just the right vendors who can help you achieve the looks you want for your celebrations. You’ll want to ask that they have experience doing makeup for warmer, tropical climates and that they are familiar with the resort you have in mind to book. This will ensure that they will create a look that will last throughout your wedding.
- To create the perfect atmosphere for the wedding events, the couple chose to work with Doll Blumen for floral and décor and NUNTIO for lighting who are both local vendors in Vienna. For your own wedding, take advantage of the local vendors in your area to cut costs. Since South Asian weddings have become so popular over the past few years, there are many vendors that understand the customs and culture of South Asian weddings.
- Jeff and Aditi had worked with Sergio Mazurini and ZoomStudio for the cinematography. Using two vendors helped them perfectly capture both the Jain and Christian weddings and allowed them to ensure that no moment went ignored. As you consider your videography needs, talk with your videographer about special moments you want to make sure they will capture.
- Since this was a fusion wedding, the couple had authentic cuisine from a local Indian restaurant in addition to catering from several other places for beverages and the reception food after the Christian ceremony. The good news is that for weddings in Mexico and the Caribbean you can also find vendors that know South Asian foods very well and can create any meal that you would like.
Weddings this incredible require a great team and members of our team who assisted as part of Planet DJ Productions had the pleasure of working with all of the ones below.
DJ: Planet DJ Productions (sister company of Indian Destination Wedding)
Baraat: Planet DJ Productions
Cakes and Treats: K. u K. Hofzuckerbäcker DEMEL
Catering for sangeet: Gms Gourmet
Catering for wedding: Restaurant Indien Village | Eissalon Schwedenplatz
Catering for reception: MOTTO
Catering (beverages): Killis Getränke
Equipment: Frankl24 (Party-Verleih Frankl)
Floral and Decor: Doll Blumen
Hair and Makeup: Dharti Patel
Mehndi: Bianca Amin
Officiant: Anop Vora (Indian Wedding) and Matthew A. Laferty (Christian Wedding)
Planning and Design: Manuela Princic
Transportation: Blaguss Gruppe
Sangeet venue: Kunsthistoriches Museum | Sangeet
Indian Wedding venue: Stadtpalais Liechtenstein | Indian Wedding
Venue: Hotel Bristol – Vienna | Hotel Imperial – Vienna | Kursalon Wien
Ready to plan your South Asian wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list.