If you’ve Googled online to find out how much a South Asian wedding might cost in Mexico or the Caribbean, you’ve probably seen many different sample prices quoted. This can certainly make any bride and groom feel a little lost. Why are there so many variations? And what goes into figuring out the true cost of a destination wedding? Read on to learn more about what it takes to get the most accurate pricing for your wedding.
Here at Indian Destination Weddings, we have seen it all when it comes to weddings in Mexico and the Caribbean: from the fanciest weddings to the simple and elegant ones. So, we understand how resorts and vendors come up with their pricing, and how that affects what prices you see online.
The prices you see others are quoting online are usually taking into consideration some of the major factors such as:
- the number of guests
- how lavish of a wedding you’d like
- your choice of destination
- your venue
- when you’d like to get married
- the vendors you’ll hire (such as the florist, photographer and mehndi artist)
- your décor
But what’s one of the biggest factors that can affect how good of a deal you’ll get when it comes to what you’ll pay for your wedding? The wedding professional you hire.
That’s because the one you pick will ideally have not only solid experience but solid relationships in place with various vendors that they can leverage to pass savings on to you.
We only specialize in South Asian destination weddings in Mexico and the Caribbean. So, we know which resorts and vendors best understand our traditions and can execute everything flawlessly. Plus, our founder has the unique experience of overseeing a DJ company and travel agency so we our relationships with the resorts are deep-rooted.
Our couples have found that a destination wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean doesn’t need to cost more than one you’d have at home.
We have been able to secure:
- Special packages
- Special savings
- Add-ons that won’t break the bank
- And much more!
As you can see, many factors can influence what you’ll pay but that also means there is more room to negotiate to get the best deal for you.
Our promise to you:
- We don’t believe in being pushy or salesy. We’ll share how you can work with us and how it’ll benefit you most. But your conversation with us will feel like you’re talking to a good friend, not a used car salesman.
- We’ll give you the most accurate, up-to-date information.
- Should you decide to get a price quote, we’ll share what works for your budget only. We don’t believe in pushing clients to make choices that make them overspend.
- We’ll answer all of your questions in detail.
- Should you choose to work with us, you’ll get your own, personalized contact and you’ll never feel like just another client.
We can’t wait to discuss your dream wedding!