Ashesh and Divya’s lovely wedding at Moon Palace Cancun had some of the most vibrant and beautiful wedding pictures. But what made it especially lovely was how much joy was in the air between Ashesh and Divya and also their friends and family. Read on below to see some of the elements that made this wedding so full of happiness that were captured by the great DreamArt Photography.
We were so honored that Ashesh and Divya said the following about their experience with us:
“Ateet was very easy to work with! We exchanged lots of calls/texts/emails and communication with during the planning process and after we selected a venue.
We appreciated the fact that he took the time to come to meet with us and our parents at our home to go over all of the details and answer last minute questions before we signed anything. He was very knowledgeable about many of the resorts in Cancun and suggested a few different ones to us.
Although we went on a scouting trip to check out a few resorts before we made a decision, there was one resort that Ateet recommended which we didn’t have a chance to visit during our trip. When we returned, we met with Ateet and as we talked more about what we were looking for, he helped us realize that Moon Palace was the perfect place for our wedding. We were a little nervous about picking a resort we had never even been to before, but we trusted Ateet, and we are so glad we did! It was a beautiful resort and our friends and family had a great time.
Ateet made it really easy for all our guests to book their travel! We definitely would recommend Ateet to anyone planning a destination wedding or vacation!”
Let’s re-visit all of the wedding moments that had everyone smiling and learn key takeaways you can use for your own wedding:
- We love getting ready photos because they capture those quiet moments between the bride, her mother and her family. One of the ways to ensure you can really take in the moment is to pick the right hair and makeup experts who can take care of you while you relax. Here, the excellent team at Styling Trio did and exceptional job of bringing out all of Divya’s best features. Veronica de la Paz did a superb job of ensuring the intricate mehndi designs on Divya’s hands and feet looked perfect. As you prepare for your wedding, make sure to soak in those moments and ask that your photographer captures plenty of pictures.
- The undeniable excitement and love between Ashesh and Divya was so clear in the first-look photos below. We love how DreamArt Photography captured all of the emotion in their eyes! Make sure that you are clear on which moments you want your photographer to catch. Some offer the option of having more than one photographer come to your event so that you can get the most images and ensure you capture all of the moments. Look into the options with your chosen photographer so you can be sure every important detail from your wedding is captured on camera.
- The bride and groom chose turquoise and purple as their main wedding colors: a wonderful option for a tropical wedding in Cancun! These colors looked excellent on the entire wedding party and really shined in the photos! They also made sure décor and flowers (done by Zuniga Productions) had these colors which added a polished and festive vibe. As you think about your own wedding, don’t be afraid to pick a tropical color palette for your décor as it will truly add to the overall experience for your guests.
- Before the ceremony, a group of four adorable ring bearers came down the aisle each carrying a sign that made everyone smile and laugh. This is a great way to include children in your family and will help get the crowd ready for the bride to come.
- During the ceremony, we loved how Ashesh and Divya were all smiles! A key part of this is that they let themselves be in the moment so they could savor it all. Another major aspect of this was that they chose vendors who were committed to ensuring that Ashesh and Divya had the best experience. As you plan out your wedding, choose your vendors carefully to ensure that you have the best team behind you! This will allow you and your family to relax while the vendors take care of everything for you.
- The ceremony site was a large gazebo which allowed for a full view of the ocean in the background allowing guests to truly take in the tropical vibes. It also let them enjoy the soft wind coming in from the sea and cooling shade. As you consider your own wedding plans, make sure that your ceremony site has ample shade or that you’ve opted to offer guests items that will keep them cool (such as personal fans or sun umbrellas). Many resorts have options available to add on to your ceremony site if it is right on the beach so that you can still ensure guests are cool no matter what the weather might be on the day of your ceremony.
- After the ceremony, the reception entertainment got guests in the best mood to celebrate the love of Ashesh and Divya. Sound and lighting by JSAV and the incredible music spun by DJ Kush made the whole experience fun for everyone. We love the lovely uplighting in the room that added a soft touch of glamour. It made Ashesh and Divya stand out during the beautiful first dance.
Such a memorable wedding couldn’t have happened without the wonderful vendor partners below:
Travel Concierge: Indian Destination Wedding
Resort: Moon Palace Cancun
Sangeet Venue: Moon Palace Cancun
Floral & Decor: Zuniga Productions
Hair & Makeup: Styling Trio
Catering: Moon Palace
DJ: DJ Kush
Cinematography: DreamArt Photography
Photography: DreamArt Photography
Mehndi Artist: Veronica de la Paz
Sound and Lighting: JSAV
Ready to plan out your wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean? We’ll help you find the right resort for you and bring together all the travel details for you and your guests. And we’ll even connect you with vendors that specialize in South Asian weddings so you can shorten your wedding to-do list. Learn about different destinations and resorts that have the best perks for South Asian weddings by contacting us online or call 888-485-0005.