Krupa and Gaurav's Wedding
Destination: Costa Mujeres, Mexico
Resort: Planet Hollywood Cancun
Dates: This event has passed. Please contact us to begin planning your own dream wedding!
We are so excited to welcome you all to our wedding weekend at Planet Hollywood Cancun in Costa Mujeres, Mexico. We have set up a group reservation service with Ateet Ahuja with Indian Destination Wedding to make this experience as easy as possible.
We have arranged special events for our wedding weekend and in order to participate in these events, you must book hotel accommodations through our travel agent, Ateet Ahuja. If you make your own hotel arrangements, you will incur additional fees in order to participate in our events at the resort. Please note, a three (3) night minimum stay is required, but you are welcome to extend your vacation using our special group rates.
If you have any questions at all, Ateet has made himself available to answer them for you. Ateet’s contact information can be found below.
Deposits and Final Payments
All payments made including the deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE unless you purchase the travel insurance option at the time of deposit. More info on the insurance is listed below under the insurance section.
International Travel outside the US and Canada
Please check with your local Consular’s Office for VISA stipulations and entrance requirements.
Guests can work with Ateet Ahuja of Indian Destination Wedding to obtain airfare pricing and book airfare directly with him or can book airfare on their own.
Only the hotel booking is required to be made through Ateet, to avoid additional fees. If you are booking your own airfare, please fly into Cancun (CUN).
Airport transfers from Cancun International airport (CUN) are per person.
The information below specifies room category and price per night based on occupancy. Flights are NOT included. Rates will vary according to room occupancy, so please check with our travel agent based on your specific needs.
Rates listed below INCLUDE:
1. All inclusive accommodations at Planet Hollywood Cancun, including meals, drinks and activities as defined by the resort. Additionally, special food will be catered for all wedding events
2. All taxes, fees and tips, bellman and housekeeping fees.
3. Waived Private Event Fees.
4. All rooms will receive Resort Credit.
Room Categories at Planet Hollywood Cancun
Live like a star in our Junior Suites which feature one king or two queen beds, a double sofa-bed, a spacious lounge area and a private balcony or terrace with stunning views of the lush gardens or the crystalline waters of the Caribbean. These spacious suites are fully decked out with PH Spa™ bath amenities and hand-crafted Phabulous Bed™ so you can live the full Planet Hollywood experience. Sing in the ceiling-mounted rain shower and enjoy the star treatment with our 24- hour room service.
Room Pricing at Planet Hollywood Cancun
Pricing has been archived
- 24-hour Virtual Personal Agent Assistance – Call your agent for preferential restaurant reservations, personal vacation arrangements and help finding your perfect chaise lounge by the beach or pool.
- Personal Rider – Only A-listers have personal riders and our STAR Class™ guests are part of that. STAR Class™ guests will choose their preferred drinks and snacks to be in their room when they arrive
- Your Personal Agent will ensure you get the best seat in the house at your restaurant of choice, the perfect spot to suntan by the pool, or book you a private cabana. Slip by the rope and enter your own VIP STAR Class™ pool and bar. Your distinct RFID bracelet is your key to prestige, luxury and a vacation experience unlike any other.
- VIP Exclusive Access – Only STAR Class™ guests get access to the Green Room, a lounge with premier labels and snacks guests as well as exclusive access to the STAR Class™ pool and bar.
- Preferred Room Locations and Extras – STAR Class™ guests get a distinct RFID bracelet, the best room locations on the resort, a personal rider and a pillow menu to make your sleep just right.
Clients will be provided a booklet with the mentioned credits upon check in.
This resort is a very child friendly resort with facilities in place to cater to your children’s needs. The resort houses a fully functional daycare service and personal childcare is also available if needed (please inquire for details). Let us make it as memorable an occasion for both adults and the kids.
Travel Insurance and Cancellations
PLEASE NOTE: Travel insurance is only available to guests who have a valid US or Canadian mailing address where they reside. However, residents of the Quebec province are not eligible. If you live in the province of Quebec or in a country outside the US or Canada, you would need to purchase travel insurance from a local insurance provider.
Insurance can only be purchased at the time of deposit.
Our Insurance options also includes in-destination COVID-19 Medical insurance
We always recommend getting travel insurance which can be of great help in case of any issues that may arise. Insurance is optional and additional. Insurance must be purchased at the time of deposit. Insurance can safeguard you against the unknown and provide financial refunds on your travel investment depending on the circumstance.
Insurance rates will vary based on residency, age, and total package price.
The amount of refund is based on the reason you provide to the insurance company at the time you file your claim. The cost of the insurance is non-refundable once purchased.
Click here to see a sample of what is covered. Please note that coverage varies based on residency.
Please contact our team to inquire about insurance pricing for your package.
CFAR – Cancel for Any Reason
For travel related inquiries:
For more information, please contact Indian Destination Wedding by one of the following methods.
Office Hours are Monday-Friday 10am-7pm EST. Please leave a message on our voicemail or send us an email if you do not get through as we may be on the phones with other clients. Thank you!
Please allow 72 business hours for a member of our staff to return your phone call or email. Thank you.